IT services is the most frequently outsourced service, with a share of 74% of respondent companies, most expecting a strategic increase in outsourcing opportunities in the field. The trend of outsourcing IT services is constantly growing worldwide. From year to year, a 5.5% increase in expenses for outsourcing IT services is expected, globally.
Outsourcing is a business practice through which tasks or functions of the company are delegated to a third party, external to the organization. We can say that it is a subcontracting to external suppliers of some activities within the company.
In the case of the IT operations, outsourcing can include the entire function or well-defined parts of it, such as management and monitoring solutions (infrastructure monitoring, incident management, endpoint manager) or security solutions (email security, anti-fraud detection, patch management).
In today’s technology environment, IT outsourcing includes: infrastructure outsourcing, application outsourcing and outsourcing relationships with software providers, infrastructure and service platforms, such as cloud services.
24/7 IT Support
IT Services in monthly subscriptions:
- Servers Installation and configuration;
- Server integration in existing architectures and role distribution;
- Implementation / configuration and administration of file servers with list-based access
- Implementation / configuration and administration of DNS / DHCP / FTP / VPN service
- Deployment / configuration and administration of the Firewall service
- Implementation / configuration and administration of specific application servers
- Optimising server performance
- Monitoring and carrying out a periodic maintenance plan
- Server function management
Services on request:
- Application security assessment services
- Alignment information systems security assessment services according to the NIS Directive
- Cloud migration services for applications, cloud backup
- Information systems security assessment services
- GDPR audit (output: findings and recommendations)
- GDPR implementation (output: written procedures + training)
- DPO insurance